The Whirlybird is our top-selling ventilator for both homes and factories. It’s an all-purpose ventilator, ideal for ventilating all spaces with roofs lower than 4 metres.
Features of our Whirlybird ventilators:
- constructed of lightweight, rust-resistant aluminium or sturdy galvanised steel
- uses sealed teflon bearings for maintenance-free operation; these are superior to the bush-type bearings used in many other ventilators
- has aerofoil vanes with rolled edges to prevent rain and dust from penetrating
- can be colour-coated on request
- the aluminium models are backed by a five-year warranty.
|Model 300||Model 350||Model GT-12, 300|
|Bearings||BTC (white teflon, permanently sealed)||BTC (white teflon, permanently sealed)||BTC (white teflon, permanently sealed)|
|Packaged weight||3.3 kg||3 kg||3.85 kg|
|Dimensions in mm (h x w x l)||480 x 490 x 520||560 x 580 x 500||470 x 480 x 530|
|Extraction rate (given wind of 5m/s)||924 m3/hr||1155 m3/hr||924 m3/hr|
|Warranty||5 years||5 years||1 year|