The Twister is a large industrial turbine ventilator, ideal for ventilating factories and warehouses.
It’s designed and manufactured in South Africa, and is available in two models. The 510 is ideal for ventilating spaces up to about 90 m2, and the 610 is suitable for spaces up to about 120 m2. For larger spaces, multiple ventilators can be used.
Features of our Twister ventilators:
- available in light-weight aluminium or galvanised steel
- can be colour-coated on request
- provides the best extraction rates for roofs over 4 metres high
- has uniquely shaped vanes to prevent penetration by rain or dust
- backed by a five-year warranty against defective materials and manufacture.
|Model 510||Model 610|
|Bearings||2, permanently sealed||2, permanently sealed|
|Material||Aluminium/ galvanised steel||Aluminium/ zinc aluminium/ galvanised steel|
|Packaged weight||Aluminium: 8.65 kg Galvanised steel: 16.76 kg||Aluminium: 9 kg Zincalum: 14.953 kg Galvanised steel: 16.45 kg|
|Dimensions in mm (h x w x l)||670 x 730 x 730||680 x 760 x 760|
|Extraction rate (given wind of 5m/s)||4,695 m3/hr||6150 m3/hr|
|Warranty||5 years||5 years|