The Hurricane 900 is a high-quality ventilator and smoke extractor, ideal for industrial use.
It’s constructed from lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminium, works in winds up to tested speeds of 195 km/h and meets international standards as a fire smoke extractor.
Features of our Hurricane 900 turbine ventilators:
- built to endure tough conditions
- includes a double-row, heavy-duty ball bearing system to ensure trouble-free performance
- can be colour-coated on request
- is one of the most efficient ventilators available, worldwide
- used by some of the world’s largest corporations
- backed by a five-year warranty against defective materials and manufacture.
|Material||Aluminium 5005||Aluminium 5005|
|Height Overall (mm)||724||936|
|Diameter Turbine (mm)||766||1096|
|Flashing Length (mm)||1000||1200|
|Flashing Width (mm)||1000||1200|
|Throat Area (m2)||0.258||0.594|
|Roof slope range – varipitch||0-45°||0-22.5°|
|m3/hr flow rate capacity||10099||12944|
|Warranty||5 years||5 years|